SKY Academy Venice Advisory Council Bylaws
- All meetings shall be scheduled when parents, students, teachers, businesspersons, and members of the community can attend.
- There shall be at least 5 days’ advance notice in writing to all members of the advisory council of the meeting agenda and any matters that are scheduled to come before the council for a vote.
- A quorum must be present before a vote may be taken by the school advisory council. A majority of the membership of the council constitutes a quorum.
- Any member who has two unexcused consecutive absences from a school advisory council meeting that is noticed according to the procedures in the bylaws shall be replaced.
- Minutes of meetings shall be recorded and distributed to the school advisory council within one week of each meeting.
- Meeting agendas and minutes shall be posted on the school website.